Bowman Conference Highlights
ICA staff attended the Bowman Collaboration 2015 conference this week and are bringing back a lot of new information. Among some of the highlights:
- In 2016, the HUD APR will be returning to the Canned Reports section of WISP. There will still be a data quality report available in ART for the APR, but the APR itself will be a canned report.
- Version 6 of ServicePoint will be a major overhaul of the system design and is expected in 2017.
- The latest changes to the HMIS data elements will be changed in the system in early October. ICA will be scheduling training to review these data elements.
- There is lots, lots more to share from the conference in the coming weeks ahead.
HOPWA grant program application available
The 2015-2016 application for the Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Wisconsin state program for 2015-2016 is now available from the Wisconsin Department of Administration, Division of Energy, Housing and Community Resources athttp://www.doa.state.wi.us/Documents/DOH/hopwa/2015_2016_HOPWA_Application.doc, or by contacting Padraic Durkin at Padraic.Durkin@Wisconsin.gov.
Browser Compatibility Issues with e-snaps
Issues have been identified related to browser compatibility with e-snaps which is an off-the-shelf product from a software vendor. The vendor, working with HUD, will need to:
- Update the server connectivity to current web standards; and
- Provide HUD with a usable version of the product containing custom functionality that is used for e-snaps.
For more details, click here.
Tips and Tricks
We hope you're enjoying the new website. Rather than going to each of the state pages, all local reports can be found at the bottom of the Reports page.