HMIS Lead Agency
The Institute for Community Alliances is Hiring for a System Administrator for the Alaska implementation. If you are interested, please read the following Job Description. Thank you!
It’s time to talk about the 2018 Point in Time (PIT), Housing Inventory Count (HIC), and Project Homeless Connect (PHC) processes in Alaska! The PIT night across the State of Alaska will be on Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018, which PHC events occurring the next day, Wednesday, January 24th, 2018. As more information is available and more documents finalized, these will be posted on our website, so check back often! To access the online PIT / HIC portal (used for both HMIS Participating and Non-HMIS Participating Providers), please use the following:
The 2018 Balance of State PHC form and the 2018 Unsheltered PIT Count form have been finalized. Training times have been scheduled for these processes – please read through them carefully and register for the ones that make sense for you and your Agency:
- Sheltered HMIS Participating Providers PIT and HIC Process
- Sheltered Non-HMIS-Participating Providers PIT and HIC Process (includes DV Providers)
- Alaska Balance of State ONLY PHC and Unsheltered PIT Paper Forms (Train-the-Trainer)
- There is a recorded training available on the Recorded Trainings page.
- Anchorage ONLY PHC and Unsheltered PIT Paper Forms
- PHC Data Entry into AKHMIS
- January 25th, 2018 at 9:00am AKST or
- January 26th, 2018 at 12:00pm AKST
- To register for either time, please use this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8746438365536192514
- A Visual Guide for the PHC data entry workflow can be found here.
- Unsheltered PIT Data Entry into AKHMIS
- January 26th, 2018 at 9:00am AKST or
- January 30th, 2018 at 2:00pm AKST
- To register for either time, please use this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8001176190090111490
- A Visual Guide for the Unsheltered PIT data entry workflow can be found here.
Please note that for each “set” of trainings, you will only need to register and attend one, if it applies to you and your organization. We will also be posting recorded trainings and visual guides for these processes as soon as possible. We will let you know when those materials are available online and where to find them.